Are you looking for the perfect gift for your favorite foot fanatic? These are the gadgets I love to support foot health and they also make wonderful gifts.
- Gifts for people who care about their feet
- Foot Health Tools
- Socks and Slippers
- Shoe Care & Accessories
- Motion Lifestyle Tools
I don’t know about you, but this nerd gets SO excited about anything that makes my foot care easier – it has a direct impact on my quality of life, so give me all the tools for healthy feet! Whether you’re looking for something simple and affordable or an expensive item, you’ll find something for your loved one (or maybe yourself!).
Everything on this list is my property and use – they are included here because they have benefited my life. If there’s anything I’ve left that you love, please comment on it and let me know!
Gifts for people who care about their feet
Barefoot shoesIt can be the most exciting gift of all, I don’t recommend buying these as a gift for someone else unless you know exactly the shoe, color, and style. size they want (and can be returned just in case). You can also get gift cards to barefoot shoe brands that you know where they’ll be shopping for. Otherwise, avoid giving away shoes becauseshoe fitit is very important for foot nerds.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t delight your loved ones with related tools and gadgets.
Foot Health Tools
The items on this list are my favorite tools to improve the health of your feet.
- Correct Toes– I like these spacers better, especially if you have any foot pain or diagnosed problems.
- The finger spacer– These are worth looking at because they work well and are cheaper, but they can be a bit harsh on smaller feet or sore feet. Use the codeANYA1010% off
- Yoga balls– I have been using these for years, they are perfect for releasing soft tissue anywhere on the body (but especially feet).
- Naboso Technology– Anything from this store is great for nerve stimulation and foot health, I love everything about it. CodeANYAREVIEWS10gives you a 10% discount.
- Textured Floor Mats– Another household item that we love to stimulate our feet. CodeANYREVISIONgives you a 10% discount. Findmore floor texture options here.
Gifts for serious barefooters:
- Whole body barefoot(book) – This is what started it all for me, and I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how and why feet are important.
- Mobile board– This is a nice gift for someone who is recovering from an injury or wants to improve their performance. Read myMobo Board review here.
- Whiteboard Trainer– A great versatile foot rehabilitation tool. It takes some intentionn to learn the exercises.
Socks and Slippers
There are many great options for slippers and socks that are kinder to your feet than what you normally find in stores. And especially during the winter, who doesn’t love a cozy gift? Here are some of my personal favourites.
- Softstar home slippers– Heaven at your feet. Seriously, I love mine. It even works for extra wide feet.
- Wild Lotus Slippers– These beautiful felted wool slippers have been on my feet almost constantly since they arrived. They are on the high volume side, so I added awool templateto make them more secure around the instep and ankle. Mid to wide toe box width.
- Lems Wanderer Fur– Justin has been waiting for years for a barefoot shoe brand to make slippers like these! They are comfortable but can also be worn outside (women’s sizes here). The entire top is lined but the insole is not so I also bought thesewool insolesto replace them. Mid to wide toe box width.
- Injinji Merino Wool Collection– I’ve been wearing Injinji wool toe socks for years and I love them. Lightweight yet warm, they’re perfect for wearing around the house and inside barefoot boots.
- Knitido Socks + Toe Cap– These are my favorite socks for walking around the house, thick and comfortable. high quality. CodeANYA20gives you a 20% discount. The ones with clips are at the bottom
- Leg Warmers– Another long time favorite to keep me warmer during the cold season and make my boots fit better.
You can find even more slipper and sock options at the links below!
Shoe Care & Accessories
Shoe care products
If you love barefoot shoes, you probably want to keep them looking good for as long as possible. I use the following products to clean, care for and protect my barefoot shoes.
- Professional charcoal-Shoe protector spray for delicate materials that you do not want to change the appearance of
- Renapur– Leather conditioner that keeps shoes in good condition and provides some protection against water (smells great too)
- SnoSeal– A resistant waterproofing, honestly the best on the market
- Shoe Cleaning Kit
- Shoemaker– there are many different organizers, find one that works for your space!
Adjust hack tools
These little gadgets can be really helpful in making your shoes fit better. I like to keep them on hand to use as needed.
- Tongue Pads– these are a game changer for low volume feet, i keep a ton of them.
- Heel Cuffs– Another great tool for when your heel slips in your shoes
- Moleskin–I love this product because you can cut it into any shape you need and stick it on your shoes. Good for any awkward place or even to fill a little extra space.
These insoles can make a world of difference if you feel cold in barefoot shoes.
- Wool insoles– these are my favorite for warming up your barefoot shoes without adding a lot of bulk
- Sheepskin insoles– Best I’ve ever tried, but I have a high pile so make sure your shoes have enough room for them
Motion Lifestyle Tools
Natural foot health is a whole-body effort, which is why I love having dynamic seating and movement tools scattered around my home for easy movement. Things like sitting on the floor may seem unrelated to foot health, but it’s not really!
- Balance Beam– We keep balance beams around our house for everyone to use, they are a phenomenal foot and ankle rehab tool. And fun too! CodeANYATFCoffers a 10% discount on the first purchase with TFC.
- Floor cushions– Really any pillow will do, but I like these because they hold their shape and are just the right dimensions to sit on.
- Exercise Ball– We use them for movement breaks and instead of chairs.
- Foam roller– One of my must have items forfascia release(but I don’t roll over it, I find a sticky spot and stay there). It works great as an alternative seat.
- Yoga mat– Good for exercise and for sitting on the floor – we ate dinner and played in ours.
- Venn designs furniture– I love the Solar Series. These dynamic seating options are made with love and sustainably.
The following items are attached to your home or replace furniture. We’ve been slowly piling them up to make our home more movement friendly.
- Pull Up Bar– We have this on our closet door for easy hanging throughout the day
- Home Jungle Gym– We had this last Christmas and I love it. Great for adding movement to indoor time.
- Convertible tall desk– This device can be used on the floor for floor sitting or on top of a table as a standing desk (this is not exactly the one I have, mine is no longer available).
I love gifting items that make healthy living easier and more fun! This holiday gift guide has plenty of options for anyone who loves healthy feet, barefoot shoes, and natural movement. And if you want to shop for barefoot shoes, be sure to check out all myresources for barefoot shoes!
PostingBest Christmas Gifts for Barefoot Shoes& Foot Nerds 2022first appeared inAnya’s Reviews.